Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sitting Up!!!

Isaiah is sitting up!! As of February 26th, 2011 Isaiah is sitting up all by himself! He had been wanting to sit up by himself but would always fall. Well, we have been trying and trying. Finally, I sat him up, and he didn't fall. I let him sit there and he didn't fall. He sat up for a long time! It was so great to see! Now he sits up all the time :)

He is also starting to get up on his knees and starting to scoot. He will be 6 months tomorrow (even though tomorrow isn't really the 29th of February lol). I can't believe how fast he is growing up! It's weird because it seems very bitter sweet to me. It is so great to see how healthy and happy he is. He shows me happiness each and every day. Bitter sweet because I think about where I was with Owen when he
was 6months old. There are so many things I have to be thankful for. Isaiah is healthy, Owen is home, my babies are growing and my family is happy. Thank you God for giving me these milestones with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment