Friday, May 20, 2011

Time to Think

. . . Sitting here thinking . . .
I know, a dangerous past time for me lol

     I was just rummaging through blogs, facebook pages, and websites. Blogs, pages, and websites of people who have struggled with a sick child, a death of a child, or a child they never got to meet. Looking at charities, organizations, support groups. As I look at all these different things, I can't help but feel like I should be doing more to help. I should be involved in more organizations, charity events, something to help people who desperately need it. I feel like I'm not doing my part. I want to help people, comfort people, love people.

    I don't really know what I am trying to say. I just want to be helpful. I want to make a difference.
I guess I am just left thinking . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment