Thursday, November 17, 2011

Owen Plays

We have a bucket full of links. Owen loves to play with them!
He used to just like dumping the bucket and filling it up again.
It is exciting to watch how a few months can change the way they see the same toy.
Now he sorts them by color, he lines them up on the kitchen floor, and, of course, puts them together and pulls them apart!
Unfortunately these links are difficult for him to put together and pull apart.
He concentrates really hard . . .

. . . and eventually starts to get frustrated
Finally . . .
he asks for help. "mum, mum!" and he holds them out for me to help pull them apart :)

P.S. He was soooo angry with me because I was taking pictures instead of helping him . . . hehe

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I especially love the last two pictures. The look on his face cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete