Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snow Day!

We had our first snow yesterday and had a great time playing with our boys!
They loved throwing snowballs over and over again. Isaiah just kept laughing and laughing; it was adorable!
I'm just going to share a bunch of pictures because I think my kids are soooo cute in the snow!
Enjoy

















The last time it snowed at our house, we were frantic! Owen was sick, our 4-wheel drive car was in the shop, and I was driving two little boys (one sick) back and forth from the pediatricians office to the lab to the ER and back to the pediatricians office. I was in a car with no heater and it was a stick shift. It was scary and busy and I was not having a good time. I was worried about my baby boy. But this snow, this snow was a blessing. It was a time for our family to slow down and take it all in. Allow ourselves to enjoy the day, and enjoy our kids being kids. We are blessed

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun! I love the one with the snow on the camera lens!

    ReplyDelete