Monday, January 4, 2016

It's Been A While . . .

So, first off, I have to apologize for my absence! Life has been moving fast and it has been difficult to keep up. Moving into 2016 I have felt the need to document more of our life again in a meaningful way. In 2015 we hit so many milestones and I feel the need to share them with you all. 

The most significant milestone being that 2015 was the first calendar year in which Owen was not admitted to any hospital for any reason! It is a milestone I wasn't sure we would ever meet. We had a scare and ended up in the emergency room a week before Christmas and they almost admitted him for observation but they decided it would be ok for me to monitor from home and report back to the doctors. We were so thankful and everything turned out ok. We have so much to be thankful for and I look forward to another full year without a night in the hospital!

In June Owen graduated kindergarten and Isaiah graduated preschool! 

The sister moved back from Oklahoma in May and the boys have loved spending time with their cousin again. Hanging out at the lake, swim lessons, playing in the back yard!

They started school again as a kindergartener and first grader! They are growing up so fast!
In other news, we moved out into our own place for the first time. It has been a goal of ours for a long time and we are so excited about this new chapter in our lives. It has given us new obstacles to overcome and brought us closer as a family in so many ways. 
I want to share with you a video of our last year and tell you that I plan on blogging more often.
Happy New Year!
 Welcome 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment