Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two HUGE events for Isaiah :)

number 1: Do I see a toothy?!?!?!?

March 15, 2011
His first tooth has arrived!
front, bottom, left
On that Tuesday I was telling my mom that Isaiah had been unusually cranky lately and would not stop crying even when I did the normal things to console him. I didn't even think about teething. I guess I am just trying to keep him little longer lol. We
ll, my mom mentioned teething and asked if he had his first tooth yet. I said no like I knew what I was talking about. I then put my finger in his mouth and felt the bud of the tooth! I guess I was wrong. I' m not sure it when it came but it is there now!


number 2: Where is he going?

March 21, 2011
He is CRAWLING!
crazy, crazy, crazy
I cannot believe he has started to crawl! This kid is crazy. He never did the army crawl, not even a little bit. He went straight to his hands and knees. Also, before he started crawling, he would get so excited that he would start to go up on his hands and FEET. It looked like he was just going to get up and walk.
Now he is crawling and he crawls kinda funny. This kid moves ALL the time, even in his sleep. So, while he is crawling he often starts moving his legs really fast and stretches one arm into the air. Almost like he is too excited to crawl, so much energy coming out at once (if that makes any sense lol).


P.S.
I just had to share that he LOVES his johnny jump up. My sister and I also use it as a swing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment