Monday, January 30, 2012

Memory Monday - Auntie Stephanie


After Owen's second surgery we got a package in the mail!
It was Aunt Stephanie! hehe

Stephanie is a college friend, my best friend. She is amazing and I love her so much.
 In college, Stephanie and I were a part of a service club, Phi Alpha Sigma. One weekend the Phi Alpha's went on a trip and Stephanie couldn't go. So, I put her face on a stuffed bear and took her with us! I took pictures of her in all the places we visited lol

We were so happy Auntie Stephanie could comfort Owen at all hours of the day and night! And, she was the only one aloud in the NICU when they limited visitors to parents only hehe :)

Stephanie now sits on a shelf in Owen's room. She has lost her sign but she is still there cheering him on!

No comments:

Post a Comment