Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Wonderful Package!

Today I received a wonderful package in the mail! It's funny because I usually know when I am getting a package in the mail but this one was a complete surprise. I buy online a lot so I get packages on my front door all the time. When I got this one, I didn't even see who it was from because I am so used  to bringing them in the house and just opening them up.

Can you guess what it was?

It was a little boy handmade jacket!!

Here's a pic:

Aren't the little buttons ADORABLE?!?!


This jacket is so precious to me for a few reasons. The woman that made this jacket is the mother of one of Owen's NICU primary nurses, Janie :)! How sweet is that?! Janie's mother knows so much about Owen that she thought she would make him a beautiful handmade jacket! It touches my heart to know that even Janie's family is in love with Owen.

Janie is very close to my heart. I think of her as another mother, another friend. She is part of our family. She loves us like family as much as we love her. I text her often, mostly when we are down in Oakland for a doc visit or a hospitalization. She will always be part of the family and I can't wait until my kids grow older and begin to call her Auntie Janie :)

I love you Janie! Thank you so much for loving my little man so much!




Owen loves his one-of-a-kind Jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment