Thursday, August 15, 2013

Let's Go Have FUN!

This summer has been crazy busy! This is the first summer with ZERO hospital time for Owen. We have taken full advantage of this awesome accomplishement and are having a blast.
We took the kids to . . .
The Fair!
I know! Sounds crazy!
The first thing I think of when I think of the fair. . . germ infested. . . unsanitary . . . dirty
But, it was FUN!
The boys went crazy! And I didn't whip out my hand sanitizer every 2 seconds either!
We went right when it opened and decided to splurge for the unlimited ride pass. We were so hoping the kids would enjoy the rides. The first ride?
Rockin' Tug (picture below)
 We picked this ride because we could go on it with them. I thought that they might like it more if mommy and daddy were having fun with them. I was right. They were a little hesitant at first, especially Isaiah. But, Heath and I were excited and keeping the energy positive. Once it was over, the kids were screaming, AGAIN!
Success!



We played all morning long, running from ride to ride. The boys were having so much fun. At around 3pm I could tell they were getting a little tired and cranky. Since we live minutes away, I decided it would be a good idea to go home and take a nap while daddy stayed and watched the destruction derby. Then they would be refreshed and ready to go for round 2. When the kids got up from their nap, Isaiah asked immediately, "Mom! Let's go have FUN!!" as he threw his arms up in the air! It was adorable! He kept saying that over and over until we arrived back at the fair. We ended up staying until closing that day (11pm) and the kids were exhausted but you could tell they had an amazing time.










No comments:

Post a Comment