Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vacation

We are taking a trip . . .
in THREE days!!

We are very excited about this trip!
Because. . .


We are going to DISNEYLAND!!
We got this package in the mail
 open it up to find an envelope which says, "Your Happier Is Here"
 And all the goodies inside!
 Four 3-day park hopper tickets! (the fourth one is for my mom because Isaiah is still 2 and therefore FREE!) and four meal passes to eat with the characters at Goofy's Kitchen!
We also decided to splurge for the photopass+ so we don't miss a thing!

We will be going on August 18th and are staying through the 21st. I am so excited to be able to take the boys to the happiest place on earth!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I have a question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com. I hope you have a great time at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete