Monday, May 24, 2010

25 weeks



Today I am 25 weeks pregnant. This is both exciting and very scary. I am trying to be calm about the whole thing but I can't help but be a little nervous. I am very aware of every pain I have and analyze everything to death. I know I need to stop doing that and just relax but it is hard.


When I was pregnant with Owen I ignored a back pain for a week before I went into the hospital and those pains turned out to be contractions. I had called my doctor the first day I had the pain and he told me I would be fine. Well, I assumed it was a normal pregnancy pain until it kept getting worse. We decided to just go in to the hospital and check it out. 7 hours later Owen was born.


So, for now this pregnancy is going very well. Other than the constant morning sickness and the constipation, there hasn't been any issues. I have back pain occasionally but nothing to worry about. I trust my doctor and I have full confidence that he will find any changes we should be worried about.


Here are a few sonogram pictures from a few weeks ago. I will put new ones up when we get them. :)
Profile of Isaiah at 18 weeks :)
yep, it's a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment