Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday Heath!

Today is my husband's 21st birthday! Can you believe it? He is so excited about turning 21. It got me thinking about what we were doing and who we were this time last year. Wow. Lots to think about. 1 year ago today we were very different people. We were just little kids not knowing what the next year would bring. 11 days later our son was born 4months early and we were taken for a ride. God knew what we needed to learn and just how we were going to learn it. We have grown in the Lord, as individuals, and as a couple so much in the past year. I am so proud of the Man Heath has become. He is so proud of his family and works very hard to support us.

Heath,
Thank you for all that you do for your family. Watching you each day with Owen brings joy to my life. We have been through a lot in the past year and I am so proud of how we have turned it into a positive learning experience. Every day is a challenge but you keep me strong and positive. You have taught me to take life as it comes and to stop worrying about what might happen in the future and I thank you for that. You are the most amazing husband anyone could ask for. Thank you for all your love and support. May God lead us each day closer to Him and closer to each other. I look forward to the many years ahead with you by my side. I love you very much.
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment