Thursday, September 9, 2010

First week at home

Well, Isaiah has been home for 1 week. It has been one crazy emotional week. I have been very emotional but I think its going to be ok. Isaiah is doing great. I have been able to breastfeed with no problems!! I am so happy that he is a breastfeeding champ. He is gaining weight like he should be.
Owen is having a hard time adjusting. Mommy used to be there to take him out of his crib in the morning, pick him up when he's tired and rock him to sleep, play with him all day long, and then put him to sleep each night. Now mommy is not aloud to pick him up so she can do very little for him. Grandma took two weeks off to help take care of Owen. She has done a great job but I think Owen feels a little left out. He is very clingy and wants to cuddle a lot. Grandma goes back to work on Saturday and Heath already went back to work, so, I will be all on my own with both boys for the first time. I am a little nervous but I think I can do it.
Owen has a surgery and GI appointment on Monday so Heath and I will be taking both the boys on a car ride to Oakland. I am a little nervous about that but excited to see some of the nurses I have been missing so much. Next week will be a little difficult. I know I am a NICU mom and should be used to seeing my babies go through hard things, but, Isaiah has his circumcision next Thursday and I am SOOOO nervous about it. lame, I know. Most boys go through it but I am not looking forward to it.
So, I think that is all for now. And now for the pictures! lol
Coming home!! after just 3 days!

family of FOUR


Grandma Diaz with the boys

Grandpa Diaz with Isaiah

Brothers with Cousin Carson (2mths old)


Brothers!

Daddy and his boys

Mommy with Isaiah

Isaiah sleeping



Beautiful boy

No comments:

Post a Comment