Monday, April 16, 2012

Memory Monday - Blistfully Unaware


We had a 3-D ultrasound done 8 days before Owen was born. This ultrasound happened completely by chance. For my birthday my Dad had given me a gift certificate to go and get one. However, I wanted to wait until Owen was more developed. Heath and I looked at all the stages of development and the recommendations and we decided we wanted to wait to see our little guy until 32weeks. However, one day my mom called and told us that she had a friend in the OB department that had a time slot open if we left the house right then we could get an ultrasoun - so we did it! Side note: for those of you that don't know, my mom is a nurse and works at a hospital that is about an hour away from us. Looking back, I am so glad that we decided to go. These pictures are so amazing - they look just like he looked when he was born - technology is amazing.


This picture was taken 6 days before Owen was born. I was starting to look pregnant at this point and we were getting excited. We were at a friends wedding and we were so happy to see some of our friends from college. We had no idea what was in store for us . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment