Thursday, December 6, 2012

Our Anniversary!

Three years ago today Heath and I were married!
It's hard to believe it was only 3 years ago. It feels like we have been through so much together, in marriage, and yet we are only hitting year 3. We have learned and grown so much together. I look back at all we have been through and it makes me proud to say we are still together, still married, we still love eachother, and we love our children dearly.
Looking ahead, I am excited to spend another year figuring out this journey we are on. I pray that we find more time for eachother, more time with our family. I pray that our relationships with God flourish both together and separately. I am excited to carry on and Love my Husband :)

Just us . . . 
Our Journey to our Family . . .
We Make Life Fun . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment